Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble 'Til You Wobble!




It’s that’s time of year. What does Thanksgiving mean to you? I take time to reflect on the many blessings I have received. I have much to be thankful for this year. My life has been enriched by the many people whose paths have crossed and intertwined with mine. I have experienced some sad times this year but even those have left me thinking that I have much to be thankful for. I have truly enjoyed a blessed life. I will continue to seek the joy in each and every day. I will spread it around whenever possible and help others along the way.

Some of the things I have to be thankful for (not necessarily in the correct order):

*God (and the freedom to worship in any way I choose)
*My family
*My friends (here and online)
*Love
*My health (and my family’s)
*My Dad’s steps in his recovery
*My son-in-law’s recuperation from his hunting accident
*Freedom
*The men and women who protect our country.
*Our home (warm and welcoming)
*That I don’t owe a large mortgage
*That I don’t owe large amounts of credit card bills
*My business is prospering
*Laughter
*Sunshine
*To be able to help others or to lift their spirits

Life is good and for that I am very thankful. Blessings to each and every one of you.

And remember Gobble ‘til you Wobble!!!! You can always diet the next day! If you are a Black Friday Shopper you will shop off all of those calories.

1 comment:

The Muse said...

What a great day to read all these wonderful items of thanks...you have become so special to so many of us.

I am thankful for you too my friend!
xo :)